Operations Management - Engineering, Production, SCM
My core responsibilities include managing plants, divisions and projects. I focus on production and processes as well as on topics in the areas of supply chain management, logistics & purchasing.
Client & industry focus
My clients are internationally operating medium-sized and family-owned companies with 500 employees or more, but also large corporations. First and foremost, these are manufacturing companies with series production, companies in the automotive industry and in metal and plastics processing. Companies from the electrical industry and wood processing are also among them.
I am interested in companies where I can use my automotive expertise profitably.
Fields of application
- Management of production plants with over 50Mio. € Turnover p.a.
- Strategic planning and business planning, P&L responsibility
- Develop and enforce standards and guidelines
- Management of task forces to ensure the achievement of objectives
- Restructuring of production areas, cooperation in projects for organizational development
- Planning of production sites (order of magnitude 20.000sqm floor space, up to 20 Mio. € investment)